Welcome to MoneyPlus
As of April 16th 2018, Debt Management Plans previously managed by Money Village are transferring to MoneyPlus. We’re looking forward to offering you support and advice, as you continue on your journey to financial freedom.
As part of the transfer, we won’t be changing your original terms & conditions, or the agreements that you have in place with creditors. Your monthly payment amount will also remain the same, but once the transfer is complete you’ll have full access to all the benefits that come with a debt solution from MoneyPlus.
As well as telephone access to our specially trained team of advisors, you’ll also have access to your account, 24-hours a day, through your online customer portal. From here you can upload documents, send secure messages to advisors, make online payments and even book in for reviews, all on your mobile, PC or tablet, from the comfort of your own home.
We’ll be contacting all Money Village customers shortly with all the information you’ll need, but if you have any questions in the meantime, see our FAQ section below or contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating your full name and Money Village Reference Number.
Who are MoneyPlus?
- You’re in safe hands – MoneyPlus is one of the largest providers of debt advice in the UK and we’ve been offering financial support for over 20 years
- Putting our customers first – We’re fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are committed to working together to provide a full and fair service
- Going above and beyond – We are the only known company in the UK debt advice sector that will protect your money in a ‘bonded’ client account
- We’re award winners – We’ve achieved the Investors in People – Gold Award which means that we understand a happy workforce, makes for happy customers
- We do more – MoneyPlus were the first company in the debt advice sector to be able to provide legal advice for customers who need it, through our very own firm of solicitors, MPG Legal
Still unsure or want to know more?
That’s where our advisors come in, our expert debt advice team can help you find a solution that works for you. If you think a Debt Management Plan could be right for you, get in touch now.
At MoneyPlus we understand that every financial situation is different, and approach every customer with the care and individuality that they deserve.
So, get in touch today and start living better with MoneyPlus Advice.